• Equaliser Mikron Hybrid Pen-Style Rotary Tattoo Machine in Black by Kwadron
• Based in Poland, Kwadron is a leader in the industry when it comes to manufacturing tattoo supplies, including machines, cartridge needles, and tattoo inks.
• The Kwadron Equaliser Mikron Rotary Tattoo Machine is known as a hybrid pen-style rotary device.
• The “hybrid” factor means it works with both disposable and adjustable cartridge grips, allowing for a convenient and optimized tattooing experience. Manufactured using the most advanced milling machines,
• this lightweight hybrid pen is constructed from aluminum and weighs in at approximately 54 grams. It operates on a 4.5W Faulhaber motor with a maximum voltage of 11v. It also has a reliable 3.5mm stroke length.
• This listing is for the Kwadron Equaliser Mikron in Black. The machine has an RCA connection that is hidden in the machine body at 35°.
• Color: Black
• Aluminum construction
• 4.5W Faulhaber motor
• Hybrid pen-style machine; compatible with disposable and adjustable cartridge grips
• Machine Weight: 54g (~1.9oz)
• Stroke: 3.5mm
• Maximum voltage of 11v
• Manufactured with advanced milling machines
• RCA connection; tucked into housing at 35°
• Made in Poland by Kwadron
Kwadron Equaliser Mikron